Following on from the successful logo competition last season, this year we have upped the ante and have decided to run a new competition to design our new car livery and team shirts for the upcoming season which will be starting later in the year.
We have a great new sponsor on board in Zettanet and will be pushing hard with the Honda Integra Type R we ran at the end of last season to try and better our third position from last season. Here are some photos of the Integra from the Dubai Autodrome in the last round of the season where we finished P2 in the final race of the season.
You can also win a lunch with The Foges, at the V8 Round here in UAE and me too!
We will be running the car in the 2012-13 UAE Touring Car Championship and next year’s Dubai 24 Hour Race.
The rules for the competition are simple and are as follows;
1. Our sponsor, Zettanet should be prominently displayed on the car.
Their website is www.zettanet.org and their slogan is; Zettanet… the power behind the scenes
2. The UAETCC Numbers and sponsors (Total, Dunlop etc) will have to be considered in the livery design.
3. Given the car is presently black, an idea would be to keep the black base and use a livery design which is green/grey/white which could be applied over the base coat. This is not essential but may be the simplest solution.
4. The liveries should be submitted to me via PM or to my personal email address -email@example.com to avoid any idea stealing. Please use this car outline for your entries and don’t forget to put your name on it !!
Now the good stuff – here are the prizes for the lucky winner….
1. Personalised team shirt with the designer’s name on it.
2. The designer’s name will be added to the car livery (Livery designed by…..).
3. The designer will be mentioned at the pre-season launch and in write ups in the local media.
4. An autographed professional photo from Yas Marina Circuit will be sent to the designer.
This competition is being held worldwide from UAE to UK to Australia so get in quick as entries close by 10th June 2012.
Good luck to all of you !!
Theo Souris and Jonathan Mullan